The following warranty terms apply to 9to5 Seating “Work from Home Chairs”.
9to5 Seating products are manufactured with meticulous attention to detail to achieve a level of quality that is free from defects in material and workmanship. In an effort to stand behind this philosophy, 9to5 Seating warrants to the original end user when used in a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week) for the following warranty periods
5-Year Warranty Coverage
- Neo Lite-Work from Home Chairs
- Vault- Work from Home Chairs
- Strata- Work from Home Chairs
- Diddy- Work from Home Chairs
- Omnia- Work from Home Chairs
- Remy- Work from Home Chairs
- @205- Work from Home Chairs
- @217- Work from Home Chairs
- @305- Work from Home Chairs
- @306- Work from Home Chairs
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT
- Failures and damage which result from negligence, abuse, accident or misuse, e.g., arm pads repeatedly hitting a desk or table
- Product normal wear and tear, which is be expected over the course of ownership, e.g., fabric, mesh and arm pads
- Products that have been modified or altered and any attachments to the product
- Products that are exposed to extreme hot and cold temperatures or excessive dry environments
- Floor samples or display models
- Products purchased “as is” and/or secondhand
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers
- Creasing and/or gathering of textiles during upholstery application process
- Minor irregularities of color, surface, grain and texture
- Minor variations of color in textiles
- Color matching of textiles exactly to samples, swatches or prior purchases
- Damage to textiles from the use of cleaners not specified for use in fabric specifications
- Damage of textiles from exposure to sunlight and UV rays
- Products or parts not used, maintained or installed in accordance with the Company’s installation, maintenance and/or applicable guidelines
- Damage caused by markings or staining; damage caused by sharp objects or imprinting from instruments
- Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as separate terms/claims against the carrier
- Damage can be defined as concealed or visible. Visible damage needs to be reported immediately. Concealed damage needs to be reported within seven (7) business days.
APPLICABLE PROVISIONS TO ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
For the above listed 9to5 Seating Work from Home Chairs, a five-year warranty to the original end user for a single shift (standard 8-hour day, 5 days per week); the company will repair or replace, at its option, factory-defective structural and mechanical parts with comparable product without charge.
9to5 Seating will inspect the part in question, and repair or replace with a comparable product, at its option, any defective part at no charge to the original end user and return defective item thereafter.
This warranty shall be effective for the applicable time period beginning from date of purchase as shown on original purchaser’s original receipt or other proof of purchase.
The company shall not cover cost of labor associated with warranty claims.
This is an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED WARRANTY.
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to breach of contract, breach of warranty, or negligence, shall 9to5 Seating be liable for lost profits, loss of goodwill, stored data, general, special, consequential or exemplary damages, even if 9to5 Seating had notice of these damages or if they were foreseeable. 9to5 Seating shall not be responsible for verifying the end users’ description of needs, data, or fitness for a particular purpose of goods. 9to5 Seating’s liability in all cases shall be limited to repair or replacement of defective parts with a comparable product. Should a comparable replacement not be available, 9to5 Seating maximum liability will be limited to the original purchase price of the product. Damages resulting from misuse, abuse, alternation, negligence, or accidents are not covered under this warranty.
9to5 Seating makes no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and makes no other warranties, express or implied, other than those set out here. As codes and standards vary from one jurisdiction to another, references to compliance are solely for convenience and without any representation as to accuracy or suitability. Users must verify the suitability of such information or product for their specific application. In no event shall 9to5 Seating be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages.
Except as otherwise provided, 9to5 Seating makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
For warranty claims, call 9to5 Seating at the number below to explain the defect. Give your name, address, and telephone number. Please be prepared with the model number and sales order number.
9to5 Seating Customer Care phone number for Work from Home Chairs: 888-925-SEAT (888-925-7328)
9to5 Seating Customer Care email for Work from Home Chairs: email@example.com